Therapy for Depression
Are you feeling discouraged, lost, numb, isolated and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I dislike how I feel these days; I dislike how I am
- I experience shame, self judgement and worthlessness
- I cannot stop crying which leads me to self isolate.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, drink, sleep and be alone.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me feels dark and I have lost hope.
If you are experiencing these thoughts, or any variation of these thoughts, you may be suffering from depression.
We want you to know that you are not alone and that there are people who can help. Many of our clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them and that there are options available to once again experience hope.
We understand the social stigma associated with depression. In a safe, confidential, therapeutic setting, we assist clients as they sort out the environmental, biological, and circumstantial factors that contribute to their depression. Using various therapeutic approaches including Cognitive Behavior Therapy, we assist clients in observing their thoughts, challenging distorted thinking, and shifting to healthier thoughts that lead to positive behavior change and increased well being.
If you are hoping to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again, contact us today.